Victor Aaron December 07, 2018 MTN
The MTN sell and share is the process of sharing Airtime from your personal MTN Sim to A friend or family member who does not have enough airtime. The MTN share and sell can be used on all devices and it can transfer Airtime up to
Benefits of Share ‘n Sell
- You can transfer credit from your phone to other MTN accounts in a simple and easy manner.
- Your credit transfer done with Share ‘n' Sell is completed immediately you confirm the transfer by sending an SMS with YES to 777.
- You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction.
- You can transfer up to NGN10, 000 .00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
- Your credit transfers are secure as your PIN is required before any transfer can be completed.
- Share ‘n' Sell is available to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customer.
- There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
How to Change your PIN
- You can change your PIN at any time by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with '0000 1234 1234' to 777.
- You can also change your PIN by dialing *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *600*0000*1234*1234# and then send/ok.
- Immediately you change your PIN using any of the options above, you will receive an SMS informing you that your PIN was changed successfully.
How To Transfer Credit Using SMS
- You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at any time by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For example, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
- Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with 'YES' to 777.
- You can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial*600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
- When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How To Send Airtime On MTNDIAL + *600* + Number of the person who is to receive the airtime + Amount + PIN# + pressing OK.
An example of the message: dial*600*08067654333*1000* OK. Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.