Okechukwu Solomon March 25, 2018 Education
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that from this year, it is now compulsory for all candidates to create profile on the Jamb website before they can participate in the 2019 UTME or Direct Entry (DE).
Steps For JAMB Profile Creation 2019:
- JAMB Candidates are required to visit the Jamb portal via this link http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Click on the Create An Account button to start the process.
- On the next page, type in your valid Email address and confirm your email address by retyping it again.
- Select your Security Question and type in your answer.
- Confirm your security question answer by retyping it again.
- Click on the Verify e-Mail button to proceed.
- A message will be sent to your Email address containing a verification link.
- Now, Login to your email account and click on the verification link.
- On the next page, type in your personal details in the fields provided, when done click on, the signup button.
- If successful you will get this message “Your Account Creation Was Successful. Proceed To Login” click on the button proceed to login.
NOTE: You are advised to create an account with a valid Email Address and Phone Number as all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied. This is all you need to know on how to Create JAMB Profile account for free. We wish you best of Luck in you Examination.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.