Okechukwu Solomon December 07, 2018 Spectranet Selfcare
Spectranet Selfcare portal is a platform specifically designed for Spectranet subscribers to manage their data plans by themselves. You can buy new data when your current data has expired, check your data balance or expiry data and even monitor how much data you’re using and even the devices connected to it consuming much data, if you’re using it in a office or sharing it with one or more people.
How To Login Into The Spectranet SelfCare Platform:You can go to the SelfCare portal by visiting – http://www.selfcare.spectranet.com.ng in your browser.
- Login with the default Username and Password you were given when you purchased the Spectranet if you are a new user.
- If you are an Existing user kindly Input your username and your password and click on the sign in button.
- After logging in with it, you’ll be prompted to change your password, once change it, make sure you remember it, as it’ll be used for your subsequent login to the portal.
How To Recover Your Spectranet Password
- Go to the SelfCare portal
- Click on the forgot password link on the portal
- Enter your username
- Enter the characters in the Security Image and Click “Submit”
- You will receive a temporary password instantly via SMS and Email that you registered with.
- Enter the temporary password and you will be able to access your Self Care account.
- Change the temporary password to your preferable password.
How To Pay For Subscription On Spectranet Self Service
- Login into your account
- When you’re in your account screen, click on “refill” on the left sidebar.
- After clicking on refill you’ll be shown two options, which are:
1. Use Prepaid Voucher: You can buy Spectranet’s prepaid voucher from any of their stores or partners outlet for any of the plans you wish to subscribe for.
If you have a prepaid voucher, simply click on the “use prepaid voucher” option. This would take you to a new page where you’ll be able to input the prepaid voucher pin and refill your account.2. Refill your account using webpay: On clicking on this option, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter the amount you wish to pay and in what currency (The default currency is Naira).
- Enter the amount and click submit, you’ll be taken to webpay’s portal. On the portal you’ll need your ATM details to enable you pay online.
- After refilling your account, go back to your Account Summary page.
- Scroll down you’ll see two options for you to either Renew your data subscription with your current plan or with a different plan entirely.
NOTE: Current plan is the previous plan you subscribe to before it expired or present data plan which you subscribed to and if you wish to subscribe for it again at the same cost, data volume and the same validity period. Click on the current plan button.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.