Victor Aaron March 06, 2018 Bank
The app allows you 24/7 access into your account via the screen of an internet-enabled device or computer from the comfort of your home rather than you going to the bank to make even the simplest of transactions.
Operation That Can Performed Using Wema-bank app
- Airtime top-up (buying of recharge cards)
- Pay for subscriptions like GoTV, Startimes and DSTV subscriptions
- Remita payment
- Send money to someone’s phone
- Check your balance
- Get your account number (in case you forgot).
How To Register Wema-bank Mobile App.
It is very simple to register to enjoy all these amazing services the Wema mobile app has to render.
First you need to download the WemaMobile Banking Suite on your internet-enabled device or computer.
To Download the app:
- Visit wemabank.com to get started
- Click on e-banking and click on wemamobile
- You are expected to click on WemaMobile Banking Suite
- A page opens which shows the requirements for downloading
- If you are an Andriod device user, you are required to click to download the android app, while iOS, blackberry and windows device users are expected to download the app for their respective devices.
- Once you are done downloading the app, you are required to install it on your device.
Registration And ActivationAfter installation of the app on your device you are expected to register and activate it before you can make use of the app.
To do this all you simply need is your bank account number and the WemaMobile Banking Suite which you have already installed on your device.
Now once you are ready, you are expected to;
- Launch the app
- Update the mobile app
- After updating go the app menu and click on the “SMS Banking” feature
- Next generate your transaction pin.
Here is how to generate your transaction PIN:
- Launch and update the WemaMobile Banking Suite app
- Next, you are required to click the “SMS Banking feature on the app menu
- Hit the Pin Services feature
- Select and click on generate PIN
- Next input your bank account number, new PIN and confirm PIN
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.