Okechukwu Solomon April 16, 2018 Tariff Plan
Airtel night plan allows you to browse during the late hours of the night. This plan along with MTN Night plan seems to be the cheapest midnight browsing data plans in Nigeria. Even the Airtel *140# USSD code cannot be used to check remaining night browsing data being used on our Airtel SIM
How To Check Your Balance For Airtel Night PlanFor you to be able to check airtel night internet balance, you have to download a traffic monitor app from Google PlayStore.
If your smartphone is running Android version 5.1 and above, it must have an inbuilt traffic monitor unless your smartphone is a Fake one. Smartphones like Tecno W3 that is running Android version 6.0 marshmallow has this feature. it is called HiManager.
I will be using my gionee M5 lite that is running Android version 5.1 lollipop in this article to show you how to check and monitor your airtel night browsing data plan balance
- Open your android app drawer,
- Locate and launch "System Manager"
- Click on "Traffic Monitor"
- Click on "Set Data Plan" option
- Now enter the Amount of the MB you were given for the Night plan (airtel night plan should be 1500MB)
- The remaining and amount of data you have used will now be displayed when you slide down your notification dock like the image below.
- On your Android phone, select your Settings.
- Go to the menu with Data Usage.
- Choose AIRTEL NG option and you will get to the statistics how you are using your data.
- Choose your current date here (the night when you have purchased your Night browsing plan).
- You will see your data consumption information.
I believe that by now you have seen and learnt how to check your remaining airtel night plan data balance. This method can also be use to check other Nigerian network night browsing data balance.Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.