Victor Aaron April 18, 2018 Data Plan
The MTN SME Data Business is one of the most done business by youth nowadays because of the used of internet in our the so far.
How To Start Up Your MTN SME Data businessMTN SME Data Share is a prepaid service specifically designed for growing businesses, offering business owners the ability to buy MTN data bundles and share with their staff. If you want to start data selling business in Nigeria, you can also explore MTN SME data share.
MTN SME Data Share has been designed to be simple, intuitive self-service solution, putting you in full control of your spend on data across your business.
To start this service, you will need to first migrate to the MTN SME Plus tariff plan by texting
460 to 131.
Key Features of MTN SME Data Share
- Data is transferred to beneficiaries using SMS or USSD
- Data can be shared with anyone.
- The sharer of the data (sponsor) will have control of allocating data
How Can I Buy MTN SME Data Share bundle In Nigeria
to buy the MTN SME Data kindly folloe these steps
- Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the SME Plus Service Class.
- You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater for the cost of data bundle being purchased.
- Pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase (as in table above).
- If you don’t have enough airtime on your MTN line, you can top up your MTN line with recharge card, VTU or by making use of Quickteller.
How To Share MTN Data With a Beneficiary
You can dial *461# and follow the prompt
NOTE: You can only share data in multiples of 250MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2GB or 5GB. Sharing data in multiples of any other data sizes is not allowed.
MTN SME DATA PLAN PRICE AND SIZES
|10GB||SMS 465 to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt||N10,000|
|20GB||SMS 466 to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt||N18,000|
|50GB||SMS 467 to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt||N40,500|
|75GB||SMS 468 to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt||N52,500|
How To Check MTN SME Data Share Balance
You simply send DATABALANCE to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt. You can also check out the MTN SME Data share codes at MTN website.
How do beneficiaries check their MTN data balance?
The beneficiary checks own balance by sending SHAREBALANCE to 131 or dialing *461# and following the prompt.
When Will MTN SME Data Of Beneficiary Expire?
When a Data Share Sponsor successfully shares a portion of his data bundle to a Data Share Beneficiary, the data shall expire on the same date as the originating data bundle. For example if the Sponsor’s originating bundle is a 30-day plan expiring 1st March 2018, then the Data Share created for the Beneficiary will also expire on 1st March 2018.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.