winnercoz December 06, 2018 Education
The main reason why so many universities used the teaching hospital is because with it help their students will be perfect medical agents before graduating. And also help them to have their own staff that were trained by them.
The Top Teaching Hospitals School In Nigeria
1. University of IbadanThe University of Ibadan is the most famous medical school in Nigeria. So, if you want to become a real professional, this place can become a good background for your medical education. It is generally agreed that it has the most modern equipment for medical classes, and moreover, there is a college hospital in this university.
2. The University of LagosIt is a well-known fact that one of the best places to study medicine and surgery is the University of Lagos. It is situated in the southwest part of Nigeria. By the way, it is divided into three departments. They are:
- The department of basic medical sciences
- The department of clinical sciences
- The department of dental sciences.
3. Ahmadu Bello University ZariaIn the northern part of Nigeria, you can find this very good university. If you are ready to get a medical degree, you can try your luck at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. By the way, it is famous for its newest facilities, schedules, professors and capabilities.
4. Obafemi Awolowo University
When it comes to Obafemi Awolowo University, we can point out that it is the leading medical school in this country. It is situated in the southwestern part of Nigeria. This university became one of the best because of its fine college hospital with documentation of cured medical incidents and diseases.
5. The University of BeninThe next one that should be mentioned is the University of Benin. It is often said that it is one of the first Nigerian medical colleges. Reports have it that a lot of the leading medical specialists in Nigeria graduated the University of Benin. This university has good medical classes and is very popular among prospective students. A lot of people have chosen this university to learn medicine and surgery.
6. The University of Nigeria NsukkaAs for the University of Nigeria Nsukka, it is a famous federal university. It is for those who are ready to study in the eastern part of Nigeria. Also, this university has all the conveniences to give you a professional medical education.
7. Lagos state UniversityLagos state is rich in educational establishments and this is true for medical schools as well. Lagos State University has its teaching hospital and college of medicine. It should be noted that this medical school is a public one.
8. Niger Delta UniversityThe Niger Delta University. This educational establishment is situated in Bayelsa State and has a great medical college. It will be unfair not to mention the fact that this university has impressive schedule and facilities as well. Professional lecturers will be glad to share their knowledge with you.
9. Delta state UniversityThere is one more good medical school in Nigeria – Delta state University. In a nutshell, it has a strong educational program and good equipment.
10. The University of IlorinDid you know that the University of Ilorin became popular because it has never been on strike? Yeah, it’s really shocking, and what is more, it has a rapid and unique educational schedule. This university is situated in the southwest and has great conveniences for studying medicine.
As a matter of fact, education is one of the most important steps in our life. Everyone is different. All of us have different tastes and interests. In any case, when we talk about studying medicine in Nigeria, you can find so many variants where you can get a qualified education. Hope you will find this list of the best medical schools in Nigeria we have prepared useful for you. Now it’s your turn to choose which university is the best and closest to you. Good luck! Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.