How to Install Android P Beta on Your Android Phone
- Visit Google Beta to see if your phone is on the list of eligible devices.
- If your device is listed, scroll down to find the opt-in button.
- Read through and agree to the terms and conditions. You may also consider backing-up your important data to be on the safe side.
- You will receive a message confirming your enrollment in the Android P Beta program. Also, software update notification should appear immediately.
- However, if it doesn’t you can initiate it. Navigate to Settings, tap on System and then System Update. After this, tap check for updates manually.
- You will be prompted to confirm the download of the Android P Beta program and initiate Update process after downloading.
- You will need to restart your phone immediately after the update process to complete the installation.
Enjoy as you upgrade your OS!!Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.