Victor Aaron June 12, 2018 Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2018, Custom Recruitment 2018, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service latest vacancy online full procedure and requirement involved. See more details below;First of all, know that the Nigeria Customs Service is not currently recruiting, be careful to not fall victim to fraudsters who are claiming to be representing the Nigeria Customs Service. The NCS will announce in the press when they are starting new recruitment as they have always done.
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019?
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs service recruitment Form?If you’re Interested in applying for NCS job? if yes then fill out the recruitment form online at https://www.customs.gov.ng.
Important! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017 closing date is not yet announced.
Function Custom Service.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
N/B: Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment portal 2018 is not yet enable for successful application. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.Is This Article Helpful?
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.