Victor Aaron December 05, 2018 Recruitment
The Nigeria navy recruitment Form will soon be out and every one is keeping a monitoring eyes on it to make sure they do not miss out on the registration as soon as it out, but come to think of it have you ever reason about the requirements that you need to qualify for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment, if your your Answer is No
NIGERIAN NAVY 2018 RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENT
Before going to apply for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form of 2018, you should have this in mind. Who should apply for Nigerian Navy 2018? Applicants should possess any of the following educational and/professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test is 7 October 2017.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID.
How to Apply for 2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form?
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Navy recruitment 2018 Nigerian online Portal
Here, we’ll discuss in details some of the things you can do via Nigeria Navy Portal/website.
- Application form is currently not online. All registration will be Free.
- You can submit online recruitment form via Nigerian Navy job Portal
- You can also follow up your job application too
In the other hand, you can still get detailed inform about list’s of all shortlisted candidates and interview dates and venue.
Another important thing you can get via Nigeria Navy portal is your screening/examination information for 2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018 online. Thanks for reading.
Please Share this Article with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Are you Finding it Difficult to Comment? See How to Comment on Wazobiawap.